Welcome to The Sydney Clinic
The Sydney Clinic is a private mental health hospital located in Bronte in the eastern suburbs of Sydney.
For over forty years, we have contributed to the provision of quality care and clinical excellence.
Our dedicated accredited specialists together with our nursing staff and health professionals play an important role in providing a range of treatments plays in providing a varied range of treatments for our patients including mood related disorders, substance abuse and behaviour therapy to our patients.
Last updated 22 October, 2021
We are pleased to advise that from Monday 25 October we will be welcoming back visitors to our hospital. As patient, staff and VMO safety remains our highest priority, these visitors at this time will be limited to one visitor per patient per day and must:
- be 12 years of age or older;
- be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (has had two doses of a TGA approved COVID-19 vaccine);
- show evidence of their vaccination status to staff before entry;
- wear a surgical mask upon entry and for the entire time of their visit;
- scan and register with the Service NSW QR code on display before entry; and
- check in at the Nurses Station at the ward they are visiting.
Please note visiting hours will also be limited. Contact the hospital prior to arriving to confirm visiting hours.
Visitors who have a valid medical exemption or are not fully vaccinated must contact the hospital for approval prior to visiting.
We will be refusing entry to any visitors who:
- have been to areas with recent local transmission of COVID-19 in NSW and any interstate affected areas in the last 14 days;
- have any clinical symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fever or history of fever (night sweats, chills), loss of taste or smell, fatigue, headache, runny nose, acute blocked nose (congestion), muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting and loss of appetite)
- are a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19;
- currently in quarantine or home isolation;
- live in a household with a person who is currently in quarantine or isolation; or
- are waiting for a COVID-19 test result.
We thank you for your cooperation and patience at this time. Please call the hospital ahead of your visit if you have any further questions.
Need Immediate Assistance for yourself and or your loved one?
NSW Crises line: 1800 011 511
Call Lifeline: 13 11 14
Call Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467
Present to your nearest Emergency Department