Keeping our patients and people safe
As COVID case numbers again rise across the state, we would ask the community to help protect our patients and staff. While we are welcoming visitors, we would ask that you:
- Consider if your visit to the hospital is necessary at this time
- Be fully vaccinated, perform a RAT test and return a negative result on your day of visit
- Wear a mask at all times while in the hospital
- Maintain social distancing and practice hand hygiene
- Please do not visit if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Are a close or household contact of someone who is ill
Our thanks for your support and understanding.
Welcome to The Sydney Clinic
The Sydney Clinic is a beachside, private mental health hospital located in Bronte in the eastern suburbs of Sydney.
For over forty years, we have contributed to the provision of quality care and clinical excellence.
Our dedicated accredited specialists together with our multidisciplinary team of nursing staff and allied health professionals play an important role in providing a range of evidence-based treatments for people experiencing difficulty with their mental health or addiction.